Friday, October 29, 2010

Slate-y Headlines

Any old rag spit out a smugly heterodox conclusions week after week (jus' playin, I still love you Marty Peretz!), but it takes Slate to really help fill in the gaps for us readers. Fortunately, of course, other publications are now using Slate-y headlines (which often begin with "how""why," or "what").  Which is convenient because just yesterday, I wondering what a New School adjunct might have to say about what Barack Obama could learn from the Chilean wine industry.

Also I just love those new political commentators they have (disclaimer: I didn't work on the Crimson with any of them).  Sometimes it takes a 25 year old with a bevy of unpaid internships under his belt to set a guy like Brad DeLong straight on monetary theory.  Also, I, for one, was glad to hear somebody finally point out the real reason  why healthcare reform took so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment