Monday, September 27, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
So the GOP's midterms lineup now includes:
- Nevada's Sharon Angle (Senate) who thinks black football jerseys are "thoroughly evil"
- Kentucky's Rand Paul (Senate) who supports the right of private establishments to discriminate based on skin color (and who apparently forced a coed to pray to "Aqua Buddha" when he was in college)
- Delaware's Christine O'Donnell who's so nutty that the Weekly Standard (!) won't even endorse her
- Arizona's Jan Brewer, who
liedwas mistaken about her dad's WW2 deathsurvival and about Border Patrol finding decapitated bodies in the desert. She also canceled all debates after bombing the first one.
- Michigan's Andrew Raczkowski (Congress), who's a birther
- Arizona's Ben Quayle- see last post. Imagine Stifler from "American Pie," only more entitled and much less charming
- Texas's Rick Perry- he's expressed secessionist sympathies, but he's not totally averse to government regulation; he mourned the outcome of Lawrence v. Texas